Thanksgiving winery open houses are guaranteed to impress friends and family. Treat visiting pals to the best, and take them to your personal faves…Special hours and delicious spreads provide an especially warm welcome for out-of-town guests this time of year.
- Christopher Bridge Cellar (11/29 – 12/1, 11am-5pm): Try twelve wines and wood-fired pizza by a cozy fireplace in their timberframe tasting room.
- King’s Raven Winery (11/29 – 12/1, 12-5pm): Take in a Grace Adele open house in conjunction with wine tasting.
- Forest Edge Vineyards (11/29 – 12/1, 12-5pm): Enjoy 10% case discounts and $2 off bottles of Sparkling Rose.
- AlexEli Vineyard & Winery (11/29 – 12/1, 12-5pm): White wine enthusiasts, make sure to taste white vintages at 25% off with small pairings. Plus, purchasing two bottles will waive the tasting fee.
- Terra Vina Wines (11/29 – 12/1, 11am-5pm): A $10 tasting fee includes artisan bread and cheese, a logoed glass and delicious big reds and new releases.
- Hanson Vineyards (11/29 – 12/1, 12-5pm): Sip through six wines, including award-winning Pinot Noirs, for only $3.
- Quailhurst Vineyard Estate (11/29 – 12/1, 11am-4pm): Savor award-winning Pinots, and enjoy viewing graceful horses training in a world-class dressage facility. Call 503-936-3633 to schedule your private tasting or email email@example.com.
- Ribera Vineyards (11/29 – 12/1, 1-5pm): Refreshments are included with the $10 tasting fee.
- Beckham Estate Vineyard (11/29 – 11/30, 11am-5pm; 12/1, 12-4pm): For $10, taste their newly-released 2011 Dow’s Pinot Noir and preview their 2012 Estate Pinot Noir in an intimate tasting room & ceramics gallery. Saturday features gourmet chocolates by Yen for Chocolates.
Cozy up in a quaint B&B or other perfect lodging choice, and don’t miss a thing.
Cheers! — Annie